HYPNOSIS / HYPNOTHERAPY
PAST LIFE REGRESSION THERAPY AND ANALYSIS &
LIFE BEYOND LIFE REGRESSION CERTIFICATION PROGRAMS
REAP THE BENEFITS OF THIS LUCRATIVE, RAPIDLY GROWING INDUSTRY BY ADVANCING YOUR CAREER WITH OUR EXTENSIVE HYPNOTHERAPY TRAINING!
RECEIVE TRAINING FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME, OR IN-PERSON!
Hypnotherapy provides meaningful and rapid results to clients making the work extremely rewarding for the hypnotherapy practitioner. If you have the desire to help others and have ever considered starting your own business, our training program can get you started on this transformative new path today. Author of “Home at the Tree of Life”, Dr. Elena Gabor offers you this comprehensive certification program to get you fully trained and qualified as a hypnotherapist!
The certification training offers multiple options:
1. THE ONLINE PRE-RECORDED VERSION OF THE CERTIFICATION TRAINING contains the entire course material in video, audio and PDF format, and tens of case studies, hypnotherapy and regression audio and video sessions with clients. The online training could be studied anytime and students also receive the physical manuals, scripts and certificates. The in-person training is not mandatory if the online material is thoroughly studied and 8 hours of personal remote training and online practice is completed with Dr. Elena Gabor via Zoom or Facetime.
2. THE LIVE via ZOOM VERSION OF THE CERTIFICATION TRAINING is a 6 weekend training. The daily schedule is from 9 AM to 4 PM with 1 hour lunch break.
The schedule for 2021 is:
– July 17, 18, 24, 25, 31
– August 1, 7, 8, 21, 22, 28, 29
After registering for the Live via Zoom training, students have also the option to receive the password to the ONLINE PRE-RECORDED VERSION OF THE CERTIFICATION TRAINING. The study of the online program is not mandatory for attending the LIVE VIA ZOOM TRAINING.
3. THE IN-PERSON TRAINING. Dr. Elena Gabor offers in-person training in Los Angeles, CA and in Europe. The Los Angeles office for the certification training is The Gardens, 2001 S. Barrington Ave., suite 204, Los Angeles, CA, 90025. At the moment, due to Covid-19 Pandemic, the training is not offered IN-PERSON.
After completion of the ONLINE PRE-RECORDED TRAINING OR THE LIVE via ZOOM VERSION OF THE CERTIFICATION TRAINING graduates become qualified to work with clients professionally with the below certificates:
-Certified Hypnotherapist / Certified Hypnotist
-Certified Medical Hypnosis Practitioner/ Certified Medical Hypnotherapist
-Certified Past Life Regression Practitioner/ Hypnotherapist
-Certified Life Beyond Life Regression Practitioner / Hypnotherapist
-Certified Guided Meditation Practitioner
.WHO CAN REGISTER?
For those interested in the certification training, ANYONE with a high school diploma can register today!
The Certification training is educational and experiential, with tens of case studies, hypnotherapy and regression sessions with clients in audio and video format, video demonstrations and supervised practice on clients. The certification training is taught in the U. S. in Los Angeles, as well as in Europe during summer time. View curriculum below.
TUITION FEE for full training and all training material is $2,495. It is tax-deductible. (US Treasury regulation 1.1625 permits an income tax deduction for educational expenses including registration fees, tuition, travel, meals and lodging for courses taken to improve or maintain skills required in employment or business.) The full tuition has to be payed before class. All course materials are included.
People interested in PAST LIFE REGRESSION THERAPY and LIFE BEYOND LIFE REGRESSION CERTIFICATION TRAINING ONLY or in MEDICAL HYPNOTHERAPY please email to Dr. Elena Gabor at email@example.com to discuss whether or not you have previous training in hypnosis/hypnotherapy, in order to determine the training program that would best fit you.
PAST LIFE REGRESSION THERAPY and LIFE BEYOND LIFE REGRESSION TRAINING ONLY, for people who DO NOT HAVE TRAINING IN HYPNOSIS is also available. Online training module is included. Fee: $1700. Email dr. Gabor for schedule at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Elena Gabor is a certified Hypnosis Instructor for the National Guild of Hypnotists, the president of International Past Life Regression Therapy Association (I.P.L.R.T.A) and the president of European Association of Medical Hypnotherapy and Subconscious Therapy (A.E.H.M). Dr. Gabor is a hypnosis instructor for all three organizations and the graduates receive training and certificates from all of these associations. Dr. Gabor has also taught medical hypnotherapy at the department of psychiatry at a medical university for students in medicine, medical residents and psychotherapists. Read more…
BECOME A CERTIFIED HYPNOTHERAPIST/ HYPNOTIST!
FOR FULL HYPNOTHERAPY CERTIFICATION TRAINING STUDENTS RECEIVE:
-100 hours training (in-person and online)
-access to the online module
-3 hypnotherapy manuals
– hypnosis/ hypnotherapy scripts
-12 months membership with the National Guild of Hypnotists
-the Journal of Hypnotism and Hypno-Gram subscription
-An NGH Membership Card
-NGH Hypnosis Continuing Education Units
Upon successful completion of this internationally approved hypnosis/ hypnotherapy training of 100 Hours Education, you become a Certified Hypnotherapist/ Hypnotist/ Consulting Hypnotist and a Member of the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH).
-A personalized 11 x 14 Hypnosis/ Hypnotherapy Certificate from the National Guild of Hypnotists
– Past Life Regression Hypnotherapy Certificate from I.P.L.R.T.A
-Life Beyond Life Regression Certificate from I.P.L.R.T.A
-Medical Hypnosis Practitioner Certificate from I.P.L.R.T.A
-Guided Meditation Practitioner from I.P.L.R.T.A
The European students will also receive certificates in Hypnosis/Hypnotherapy, Medical Hypnosis/Hypnotherapy, Past Life Regression Therapy and Life beyond Life Regression from the European Association of Medical Hypnotherapy and Subconscious Therapy (A.E.H.M.).
-Past Life Regression Hypnotherapy Certificate from A.E.H.M
-Life Beyond Life Regression Certificate from A.E.H.M
-Medical Hypnosis Practitioner Certificate from A.E.H.M
-Guided Meditation Practitioner from A.E.H.M
WHO CAN SIGN UP FOR THE HYPNOTHERAPY CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
Medical doctors, psychologists, students in medicine and psychology, alternative healing practitioners as well as anyone else who would like to practice hypnosis/hypnotherapy, spiritual hypnotherapy (past life regression therapy and analysis and life between lives regression) or hypnosis/hypnotherapy for personal development could apply for this certification training. Students from other countries should check the legislation of the country they would like to practice in. In most countries, personal development and spiritual hypnosis/ hypnotherapy practitioners are not required to have medical or psychology license or background. Worldwide, hypnosis and hypnotherapy are regarded as part of the spectrum of alternative, holistic and complementary therapies.
CERTIFICATION PROGRAM CURRICULUM
Part 1. Principles and Foundations of Hypnotherapy. How to Hypnotize
• Introduction to Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy
• History of Hypnotism
• Principles of Hypnotherapy
• Legislation and Ethics
• The myths about hypnosis
• Introduction to Mind’s Levels of Consciousness, Brain Waves, Subconscious Science, Energetic Body, Mind-body Connection
• Studies about the Benefits of Hypnosis/Hypnotherapy
• How to Hypnotize
Part 2. Hypnotherapy Session Structure
• Interview and Assessment
• Goal Setting
• Preliminary Suggestibility Tests
• Audio Recording
• Induction and Deepening
• Transformational Hypnotherapy
• Optimization of Subconscious Beliefs (Suggestion Hypnosis)
• Post-hypnosis Counseling
Part 3. Suggestion Management. Introduction to Guided Imagery and Image Psychology
Part 4. Hypnotherapy for Stress Management and for Personal Growth:
• Positive Thinking
• Self-love and self-forgiveness
• Self-esteem and self-worth
Part 5. Hypnotherapy for Overcoming Fears. Case Studies and Practice.
• Fear of Water
• Fear of Flying
• Fear of Heights
• Fear of Public Speaking
• Stage Fright
Part 6. Habit Control
• Smoking Cessation
• Weight Management
Part 7. Introduction to Complementary Therapies used in Hypnosis
• Age Regression
• Age Progression
• Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
• Parts Therapy
• Introduction to Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
SPIRITUAL HYPNOSIS /HYPNOTHERAPY (PAST LIFE REGRESSION THERAPY & ANALYSIS, LIFE BEYOND LIFE REGRESSION, FUTURE LIFE PROGRESSION, CHANNELING)
Part 8. Spiritual Hypnotherapy
• Past Life Regression Therapy and Analysis
• Life beyond life regression/ Afterlife exploration hypnosis
• Future life progression
• Mind-body Healing
• Channeling & Automatic Writing
MEDICAL HYPNOSIS /HYPNOTHERAPY
Part 9. Introduction to Medical Hypnotherapy part 1
Hypnotherapy for overcoming:
• Pain Management
• Cancer Treatment Support
• Preparation for Surgery
• Post-surgical Recovery
Part 10. Introduction to Medical Hypnotherapy part 2:
• Anesthesia Management
• The Basis of Hypnosis for Fertility and Birthing.
• Hypnotherapy for Children
Part 11. Marketing
• How to build a hypnotherapy website
• How to create brochures and business cards
• How to set up the hypnotherapy practice
• How to make hypnosis audio recordings
• How to market online
Part 12. Group Sessions and Workshops. Case Studies and Practice. Graduation Celebration.
The following books could help students understand better the course material, but are not mandatory:
– “Many lives many masters” by dr. Brian Weiss
– “Home at Tree of Life” by dr. Elena Gabor
– “You Can Heal Your Life” by Louise L. Hay (the movie is available on www.youtube.com)
– “Journey of souls” by Michael Newton, PhD
– “The Power of Now” by Eckhart Tolle
– “Feeling good” by Dr. David Burns
– “Ask and it is given” by Abraham Hicks
Dr. Elena Gabor is a hypnosis/ hypnotherapy instructor. She holds certifications in hypnotherapy, medical hypnotherapy, hypno-coaching, past life regression therapy and personal development coaching. Dr. Gabor has 13 years experience in the field of hypnotherapy, working with clients and patients from all over the world and teaching certification programs in the United States and Europe. She is the author of “Home on the Tree of Life -An introduction to subconscious science” as well as of hypnotherapy, medical hypnotherapy and spiritual hypnotherapy manuals. She teaches hypnotherapy programs under the auspices of National Guild of Hypnotists (N.G.H), International Past Life Regression Therapy Association (I.P.L.R.T.A) and European Association of Medical Hypnotherapy and Subconscious therapy (A.E.H.M). She is a European DMD and for the last 13 years has practiced hypnotherapy in California.
If you would like to invite Dr. Elena Gabor, hypnosis/ hypnotherapy trainer to teach certification programs in hypnotherapy, medical hypnotherapy and spiritual hypnotherapy to a minimum of 10 students at a specific location, please contact her at: