HYPNOTHERAPY CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
Nationally Recognized Certification
Upon successful completion of this internationally approved hypnotherapy training of 100 Hours Classroom Education, you become a Certified Hypnotherapist and a Member of the National Guild of Hypnotists. You also receive Hypnotherapy Continuing Education Units.
Fundamental to Advanced Medical Hypnotherapy Training
The Hypnotherapy Training Program provided by Dr. Elena Gabor, the Los Angeles Center for Hypnotherapy Certification Director and her team of specialists, is educational and experiential, with case studies, demonstrations, live hypnotherapy and medical hypnotherapy sessions, and supervised practice on clients.
Dr. Elena Gabor is a National Guild of Hypnotists Certified Hypnotherapy Instructor and a Certified Hypnotherapist and Medical Hypnotherapist. She is also the author of the book "Home at the Tree of Life," An Introduction to Subconscious, Ethereal Science.
Tuition Investment (Tax- Deductible)
Tuition Investment $2,495.
$495 deposit to reserve your space and balance due before class.
All class materials included.
To register and pay the deposit please go to the Payment page
What you will receive:
-100 hours classroom training
-3 hypnotherapy manuals
-Hypnotherapy scripts book
-Business start-up training
-12 months membership with the National Guild of Hypnotists
-The Journal of Hypnotism and Hypno-Gram subscription
-Upon successful completion you will receive a personalized 11x14 Hypnotherapy Certificate and a NGH Membership Card
2017 Hypnotherapy Certification Schedule:
Weekend Hypnotherapy Certification Program
People from other countries or US states could take either version of the training program via Skype or Viber. Every student will get the chance to work on multiple clients under supervision.
Weekend Hypnotherapy Certification Program Class Schedule is from 9.30 am -6.00 pm with one hour lunch break.
Hypnotherapy Certification Program Curriculum
Part 1. Principles and Foundations of Hypnotherapy. How to Hypnotize
• Introduction to Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy
• History of Hypnotism
• Principles of Hypnotherapy
• Legislation and Ethics
• The myths about hypnosis
• Understanding psychology: An Overview
• Introduction to Mind’s Levels of Consciousness, Brain Waves, Subconscious Science, Energetic Body, Mind-body Connection
• Studies about the Benefits of Hypnosis/Hypnotherapy
• How to Hypnotize
Part 2. Hypnotherapy Session Structure
• Interview and Assessment
• Goal Setting
• Preliminary Suggestibility Tests
• Audio Recording
• Induction and Deepening
• Transformational Hypnotherapy
• Optimization of Subconscious Beliefs (Suggestion Hypnosis)
• Post-hypnosis Counseling
Part 3. Suggestion Management. Introduction to Guided Imagery and Image Psychology
Part 4. Hypnotherapy for Stress Management and Personal Growth:
• Positive Thinking
• Self-love and self-forgiveness
• Self-esteem and self-worth
Part 5. Habit Control
• Smoking Cessation
• Weight Management
Part 6. Introduction to Complementary Therapies used in Hypnosis
• Age Regression
• Progression Therapy
• Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
• Time Line Therapy
• Parts Therapy
• Introduction to Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
Part 7. Spiritual Hypnotherapy
• Past Life Regression Therapy and Analysis
• Inter-lives Exploration Hypnosis
• Mind-body Healing
• Automatic Writing
Part 8. Introduction to Medical Hypnotherapy part 1
Hypnotherapy for overcoming:
• Pain Management
• Cancer Treatment Support
• Preparation for Surgery
• Post-surgical Recovery
Part 9. Introduction to Medical Hypnotherapy part 2:
• Anesthesia Management
• The Basis of Hypnosis for Fertility and Birthing.
• Hypnotherapy for Children
Part 10. Hypnotherapy for Overcoming Fears. Case Studies and Practice.
• Fear of Water
• Fear of Flying
• Fear of Heights
• Fear of Public Speaking
• Stage Fright
Part 11. Marketing
• How to build a hypnotherapy website
• How to create brochures and business cards
• How to set up the hypnotherapy practice
• How to make hypnosis audio recordings
• How to market online
Part 12. Group Sessions and Workshops. Case Studies and Practice. Graduation Celebration.
If a student decides to quit the class after he/she received all the materials and the class started there is a $1500 cancellation fee.