MEDICAL HYPNOTHERAPY CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
This is a specialty training program offered to Certified Hypnotherapists.
70 Hours Classroom Education and Supervised Practice on clients and
The Medical Hypnotherapy Training Program provided by Dr. Elena Gabor a full immersion into all aspects of medical hypnosis and hypnotherapy. It is educational and experiential with case studies, demonstrations, live medical hypnotherapy sessions, group sessions and supervised practice on clients.
We offer two versions of this program:
-Weekend training and
Hypnotherapists from other countries or US states could take either version of the training program via Skype. Every student will get the chance to work on multiple clients under supervision.
Weekend Certification Schedule:
November 1/2014 9.30am -6.00 pm
November 9/2014 9.30 am -6.00 pm
November 15/2014 9.30 am -6.00 pm
November 16/2014 9.30 am -6.00 pm
November 22/2014 9.30 am -6.00 pm
November 23/2014 9.30am -4.00 pm
Intensive Certification Schedule:
December 8//2014 9.30am -6.00 pm
December 11/2014 9.30 am -6.00 pm
December 12/2014 9.30 am -6.00 pm
December 13/2014 9.30 am -6.00 pm
December 14/2014 9.30 am -6.00 pm
December 15/2014 9.30am -4.00 pm
Tuition Investment (Tax- Deductible) $ 950.
$350 deposit to reserve your space and balance due before class.
All class materials included.
To register and pay the deposit please go to the Payment page
Location: Los Angeles area. The exact location will be announced soon, it depends on the number of students.
Medical Hypnotherapy Certification Program Curriculum
Part 1. Principles and Foundations of Medical Hypnotherapy
• Introduction to Medical Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy
• Introduction to Mind’s Levels of Consciousness, Brain Waves, Subconscious Science, Energetic Body, Mind-body Connection
• Interview and Assessment
• Goal Setting
• Transformational Hypnotherapy
• Optimization of Subconscious Beliefs (Suggestion Hypnosis)
• Post-hypnosis Counseling
• Suggestion Management.
• Introduction to Guided Imagery for healing and Image Psychology
Part 2. Medical Hypnotherapy for Stress Management and Personal Growth. Supervised practice on clients
• Stress management and the importance of Positive Thinking
• Self-love and self-forgiveness
• Self-esteem and self-worth
Part 3. Introduction to Complementary Therapies used in Medical Hypnotherapy. Supervised practice on clients.
• Age Regression
• Progression Therapy
• Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
• Parts Therapy
• Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
Part 4. Spiritual Hypnotherapy in Medical Hypnosis.
Supervised practice on clients
• The healing benefits of Past Life Regression Therapy and Analysis
• The healing benefits of Inter-lives Exploration Hypnosis
• Mind-body Healing
Part 5. Introduction to Medical Hypnotherapy part 1
Medical Hypnotherapy for overcoming:
Medical Hypnotherapy for:
• Cancer Treatment Support
• Preparation for Surgery
• Post-surgical Recovery
Part 6. Introduction to Medical Hypnotherapy part 2. Case Studies and Supervised Practice on Clients.
• Anesthesia Management
• The Basis of Hypnosis for Fertility and Birthing.
• Hypnotherapy for Children
Part 7. Medical Hypnotherapy for Pain Management and Weight Management. Case Studies and Practice.
Part 8. Marketing. Case Studies and Supervised Practice on Clients
• How to build a medical hypnotherapy website
• How to create brochures and business cards
• How to set up the medical hypnotherapy practice
• How to make hypnosis audio recordings
• How to market online
Part 9. Group Sessions and Workshops. Case Studies and Practice. Graduation Celebration.
The program trainer, Dr. Elena Gabor is a National Guild of Hypnotists Certified Hypnotherapy Instructor and a Certified Hypnotherapist and Medical Hypnotherapist. She is also the author of the book "Home at the Tree of Life."